How to Use your Lacrosse Massage Ball
- To use a massage ball, you simply need to place the ball between your sore spot and a hard surface like the wall or the floor.
- Then press against the ball and roll it over the sore spot until you’ve worked out the knots or are feeling less pain.
Key Features and Benefits
- Increased blood flow which encourages healing and decreases fatigue and soreness after exercise
- Improved joint range of motion
- Help muscle performance
- Improved immune response
- Improved mood with massage shown to enhance the effects of dopamine and serotonin.
- Enhanced nerve function
May be suitable treatment for:
- Myofascial release
- Trigger point therapy
- Relieve muscle knots and tight muscles
- Recovery and rejuvenation of muscle soreness
- Relieve stress and tension
- Relieve sputum
- Promote blood flow and increase flexibility