How to Use your Spiky Massage Ball
- Place the ball in troubled areas of the body, then slowly move your body back and forward and side to side to massage specific area.
- Work on tight spots for 15 – 60 seconds until your muscles relax, then repeat for 15 – 90 seconds if needed.
- By applying pressure and specific movements, the spiky ball is able to target deep areas that are causing trouble, and also encourage the muscles surrounding the area to relax.
- Your spiky ball MUST NOT be used if you have had a recent trauma or injury that has broken the skin, caused significant bruising or inflammation of a joint
- Discuss with practitioner before using the Spiky Ball if you are in doubt
Key Features and Benefits
- Increased blood flow resulting in decreased muscle tension
- Increased afferent stimulation to the nervous system
- Paraspinal muscle tension relief
- Improved energy flow through body from the stimulation of the acupuncture meridian lines
- Increased joint flexibility
May be suitable treatment for:
- Myofascial pain
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Sciatica and back pain
- Stiff neck and headaches
- Frozen shoulder